Lighting Control allows you to create the perfect setting in your home. An integrated system, along with motorized shades and draperies, enables you to adjust the aesthetics to your liking. With the touch of a single button, you can select scenes for different scenarios, such as “reading,” “cocktail party,” or “movie viewing.” Imagine hosting a dinner and pressing one button to light the interior and exterior of your house in the most attractive manner. Your control panel will enable you to manage the lights throughout the entire house from any one location.
Lighting also creates a more secure home. As you approach your driveway, exterior floor lights automatically turn on, lighting the pathway from your garage to your home. Should you hear a strange sound in the middle of the night, with the push of a single button, you can turn on all the lights in and around your home. When you leave for vacation, you can press one buttons so that the lights turn on and off during pre-set times and the shades open and close to create a lived in look.
Lighting can also be tied into security system. In the event of an alarm, the interior lights will turn on while the exterior lights can flash, directing the ambulance, police or fire department to your residence.
365 days per year, the sun rises and sets, bathing your home in light at different angles each season. There are times when the sun is overpowering, resulting in brightness, heat gain, glare and fading of flooring, furniture and artwork. Motorized shades provide energy savings up to 30% per year. For security, timers can be installed which are set to raise and lower shades at preset time intervals. Below is a list of details some benefits of motorized window shades. Lighting control and shading solutions are easy to operate and quick to learn.
- Convenience, manually raising and lowering a shade is easy enough, but what is the shade is very large or heavy? What if there are three or more shades to operate? With automated window treatments, sunlight is controlled with the push of a button, saving you time and effort.
- Security, lighting control discourages burglary while you’re away-why not automate your shades for additional protection? Motorized shades can use timers to raise and lower window treatment at preset times, whether you’re home or away.
- Maximized views, quick, convenient, motorized operation of your shades can mean the difference between catching a beautiful sunrise or sunset and missing it.
- Protection, the sun’s rays will fade furniture, crack artwork and warp flooring. With the push of a button or preset timers, the convenience of motorized shades simplifies the protection of your valuable interior.
- Energy Conservation, minimizing sun exposure during the hottest parts of the day in warmer months, and maximizing it during the colder months. Preset timers on your electric shades block sun and reduce heat buildup automatically, eliminating the need to remember to lower shades.